Join For FREE BEATS & Discounts

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Logic (D.M.V. Artist)- Young, Broke, and, Infamous



-----It's funny how I found out about this guy. On Dec. 15, 2010 (just last Wednesday), I was online looking was what's new & hot and I stumbled upon this guy, Logic. What caught my attention was the album cover. The title read, "Young, Broke, & Infamous" and there was this blank stare on his face. It was just different & slightly comical.
-----I happened to look down under the album cover and saw a flier for his mixtape release party which was for Friday (Yesterday). I figured instead of hearing his music for the first time online, I would go out and see what other people thought of his music to see if we shared the same opinion. It turned out to be a packed house and the crowd went wild. Being that I got there early, I got a chance to have a conversation with him and the guy is very humble and determined. Even though his CD is available for free online, I still paid $5 for the physical CD to support his movement.
Aight y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment