Join For FREE BEATS & Discounts

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Man Faces Jail Time For Using Wifes Email



-----It's mind blowing this guy has to go through this. He's facing 5 years FEDERAL jail time for his curiosity to find out if the cause for the divorce that was filed was because of an affair. I just found it so interesting because I'm sure that things like this EVERYDAY. The worst part is that he simply used a password that she kept in a book next to the computer. I thought hacking was "Breaking-In" another individuals computer illegally. He simply logged-in.
-----I've dated a couple of girls that WENT THROUGH MY PHONE when I was either asleep or in the shower. Does that make their offenses any different? My point is this: those types of actions are something that calls for reprimand, not legal action.
Aight y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment