Join For FREE BEATS & Discounts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'll Trade You Weezy For T.I.





-----The old excuse was that rappers were blessed with their careers because it kept them out of trouble. Traveling and keeping busy kept them out of the hood therefore keeping them away from the elements of their neighborhood that would be a negative influence. Clearly, this is NOT the case! With the current trend of rappers going back and forth to jail just shows the public that if you're going to get in trouble, you're going to get in trouble. Case and point: It's almost like an even exchange how the system literally swapped T.I. for Lil' Wayne.
-----One thing everybody must realize is that if trouble seems to follow you then maybe you might be your own problem. T.I.'s gun & drug bust, Wayne's gun charge were ALL their own doing. Nobody set them up! Guns & Drugs seem to be 2 of the biggest causes for most rap artists' arrests. This is why organizations like the Hip Hop Police exist. We make it TOO EASY for them. My advice: always ask yourself, "Is what I'm doing worth it?"
Aight y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment