Join For FREE BEATS & Discounts

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cookin'

I'm sure you've heard about this new dance called "Cookin". From what I understand, it's from a rapper called Lil' B. You're not gonna to catch me doing that anytime soon, but it's a slick lil' move. He also just did a mixtape with Soulja Boy called 'Pretty Boy Millionaires'. To me, this was nothing that I expected. These guys were having a little bit too much fun when putting this project together. It's like they got REALLY high, put on some beats, and made the mixtape. It sounds like amateur stuff, but for some strange reason. I enjoyed it. I had a really good laugh through out most of it, no disrespect.
I'm not trying to bash the mixtape at all. It basically sounds like 2 guys doing whatever they want regardless what the world thinks. You can download it @ DATPIFF.COM.

No comments:

Post a Comment